This essential 52 page, 6 inch, booklet which contains 2 very fundamental documents that all Americans should and need to read.
- The United States Constitution (Proofed word for word against the original Constitution housed in the archives in Washington D.C. and is identical in spelling, capitalization and punctuation.)
- The Bill of Rights (Amendments 1 10 which were ratified on December 15, 1791, prior to the Constitution going into effect.)
- Amendments 11 27 (Ratified between 1795 and 1992)
- The Declaration of Independence (Adopted by the second Continental Congress on July 4, 1776)
- Index to the U.S. Constitution and Amendments
On the cover of this booklet is a picture of George Washington holding a quill in his hand, inviting each of us to pledge our commitment to read and defend the Constitution of the United States. This picture was commissioned for the bicentennial of the United States Constitution in 1987.